Terms and Conditions
- The access to and use of this website (bejouled.co.uk) and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. Going forward within these terms and conditions, ‘we/our’ will refer to Bejouled Ltd, ‘you/yours’ refers to any individual who uses this website or who makes a purchase from bejouled.co.uk. By using our website or placing an order with Bejouled, you are agreeing to all of the terms of service and will be deemed to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated or amended at any time without notice. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services without notice and access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis. We will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is unavailable at any time or for any time period.
- This website may contain links to external websites (third-party websites) which are not operated, owned or controlled by Bejouled Ltd. We accept no responsibility for these websites including their content, privacy policies or practices. By using bejouled.co.uk, you are agreeing to Bejouled Ltd being relieved of any and all liability which arises from your use of any third-party website.
- Your Obligations
- By using this website, you will not: use this website for any illegal activity including committing or encouraging a criminal offence; transmit or upload any computer virus, Trojan horses or anything else which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene or cause inconvenience, annoyance or unnecessary anxiety; use this website in any manner which may cause the website to be damaged, interrupted or lessen the effectiveness of the website, any ‘hack’ of the service in any way will be seen as a violation of these terms and conditions; corrupt data; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as ‘spam’; attempt to access any unauthorized section of this website. Any breach of any of these obligations/terms would be seen to constitute a criminal offence and Bejouled Ltd will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- By using this website, you are confirming you are 18 years of age or over. In compliance with Scottish law to be eligible to use this website and purchase any goods and services from bejouled.co.uk, you agree to registering on our website with your real name, phone number, email address, payment details and all other relevant information. For security, your delivery address must match the details as set up for your payment type.
- Intellectual Properties
- By using this website, you acknowledge and agree all copyright, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this website, remains the property of Bejouled Ltd/bejouled.co.uk and are protected by copyright laws and treaties; all such rights are reserved by us. The content of this website (including without limitation any text, video, audio, audio-visual materials and graphics) may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior written consent, except as detailed below.
- Any material or content within this website which is made available for your own personal and non-commercial use is downloaded solely for your purpose of using this website. By agreeing to these terms, you further acknowledge that any other use of our content or material is strictly prohibited including assisting any third party to copy, display or commercially exploit materials and content of Bejouled Ltd.
- Terms of Sale
- By placing an order with us, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or for uncontrollable forces which we will not be responsible. Please see our delivery charges notice for further information.
- In order to contract with Bejouled Ltd, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid Paypal account. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you.
- Bejouled Ltd retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with including any tracking numbers we have available at this time. We undertake all details you provide us with when making an order to be true and accurate, that you are an authorized Paypal user and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised on the website are subject to such changes at any time and without prior warning or notice.
- Our contract (between us, Bejouled Ltd and you, the customer) will only be formed when we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we work to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- All prices throughout the website are quoted in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT (charged at 20%). Packaging and delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and will be stated at final checkout.
- Goods will not be dispatched until we can confirm there are sufficient funds in your Paypal account. Your account will be debited once the order has been accepted. However, on occasions we may debit your payment card before a binding contract has been concluded. Such action will under no circumstances constitute acceptance of your offer on our part and, in the event that, we ultimately reject your order, a refund will be made to your payment card.
- At this time, the only payment method we accept is via Paypal.
- Promotional discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. All discount codes apply to full price items only.
- By filling in an electronic order form and submitting it to us you are making an offer to purchase from us. In doing so you confirm that the Paypal account that is being used is your own. Please note that we are under no obligation to accept your order but we would normally only refuse orders under exceptional circumstances. These circumstances include: non-approval of payment by Paypal; the item no longer being in stock; the item having being misrepresented or mispriced on our website. We will contact you immediately if there is any problem with your order or unforeseen delay.
- Disclaimer of Liability
- While we work to ensure our website is as accurate and error free as possible, we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors which are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, Bejouled Ltd and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this website or the linked sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website. If a fault occurs in the service on this website, you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- We will work to ensure that this website is always available. However, this is not always possible and access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
- We, however, remain liable under applicable law for; loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations; any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- Linking to this website
You may link to our website homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You are prohibited to establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Third Party Disclaimer
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Bejouled Ltd and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, if you have a complaint against this website, please contact email@example.com.